The complex of building of the former Teachers’ seminary located on Vytauto street remembers well the times of the first revival, too. The seminary was founded in the former club of officers in 1919. It was one of the first two institutions preparing teachers in Independent Lithuania. There is a nicely repaired library near the main building. The Faculty of Education Science and Social Work of Marijampolė College was operating there until 2014.