Monument to the Duke of LDK Vytenis

Sculptor Gabrielius Stanulis created a monument to Duke Vytenis in a military town in 1938. In the 1940s, when the Soviet occupation began, a division of Soviet paratroopers settled in the battalion, the monument was demolished and destroyed. The historical and cultural heritage of the General Support Logistics Battalion of the Grand Duke of Lithuania Vytenis was taken care of after 1993, when the Soviet army was withdrawn from Lithuania. The monument was restored in March 2009 by sculptor Julius Narušis in the same place – pond island.