Jews were buried in the new Jewish cemetery between 1918 and 1940. It was not until 1992 that they were renewed. Eleven stone tombstones were discovered during the management of the cemetery. Ten of them were lined up in a circle, which probably symbolized the minjan, which portrayed in the Jewish religion that a number of ten adult men had to pray together. One tombstone was left behind, at the site of its discovery. The foundations of the fence of these cemeteries are also preserved.