The Trinity Orthodox Church was built in the city’s old cemetery in 1907 (elsewhere the date is 1901). It is believed that the author of the project is the county engineer Valerijus Rybarskis. The red brick, single-storey church with a tower building dominates the entire cemetery area. On the west side there is a pentagonal cloak, which is covered by arch-based mounds, in the east there is an ante with a turret and a bell tower. The inner space is separated from the shelter by a plastered overlay from the bottom.