Ivoniškis (Gudeliai) manor has been known since the 16th century, when Gudeliai and the surrounding villages belonged to counts Tiškevičiai. Around 1700 Count Tiškevičius built a chapel near the manor, strengthening the religious influence of the manor on the surrounding area. It is believed that the chapel and manor house of that time burned down around 1803. Since the second half of the 19th century, Gudeliai belonged to Ivoniškis Manor. The manor had five taverns, a spirits brewery (bravor) and many other outbuildings. In the interwar period, the palace was still relatively well-maintained. After the Second World War, a gymnasium was established there, later a seven-year-old school. In 1968, the palace was demolished, and in other buildings a collective farm office was established.