The Evangelical Lutheran church was completed in 1841. In the same year the Evangelical Lutheran school started to work by the church, and soon the tower was built. The church was closed in the beginning of the Second World War, later the church’s property was nationalized and it was turned into grain warehouse. Afterwards the church was used as a sport hall, to which the swimming pool was attached. The building was returned to the Evangelical Lutheran parish in 1992.