Kvietiškis Manor Museum


Phone +370 656 19 882

The beginning of Marijampole city starts in Kvietiskis Manor, which was built, by mayor of Prienai Morkus Antanas Butleris in 1717. This place is connected to many famous people and incidents. Some historians say that the manor was visited by marshal M. Nejus of Napaleon in 1807, which is now the same location as Marijampole Collage. The territory is huge, almost 20 hectares which holds old buildings like a warehouse of grains with a basement. The basement has its own exhibition which is called “Where Kvietiskis Manor was built”.

Services in the museum

Location and contacts