Mound of Padovinys
People know this mound since old days. The story tells that the mound keeps old guns and treasures and that at the night time people can see two fires, which are walking around the location. It was first mentioned by Jonas Totoraitis in 1908. In 1935 the archaeologist commission collected information about this mound and decided that the land owner Juozas Grinius has to keep an eye on it. This mound was announced as an archaeological treasure in 1972. After 25 years, in 1997, the same object was attached to a list of archaeological places in Republic of Lithuania. It was announced as a monument and got a protection of nation in 2005.